THE MANOR OF NOVI GRAD, NEUHAUS IN LOKOVINA
It was built in 1774 by Franc Ksaver Avguštin Baron of Dienersberg as his new home. After him, the owners often changed, after World War II, the Ivanka Uranjek Institute for the War of the Orphans was there, then the Miha Pintar Home for Youth with Special Needs.
The empty building is now state-owned and without purpose. Next to it there is a landscaped park that offers a pleasant walk to the beautifully arranged pond in Lokovina.