RUINS OF VILLA RUŽIČKA
Another cultural monument from the past of Dobrna, which only roughly indicates its brilliant past. If we leave just a little from the center of the town in the direction of Hudičev Graben, you will see it to the right side of the road along the beautifully landscaped park where one can take a walk and rest in a beautiful natural scenery.
The building was built on the site of the former Grobelnik farm, built by Count Aichelburg in the middle of the 19th century, and later bought by the builder of the bridge in the Zidani Most, engineer Heider, after whom it was named for a long time. It was not until 1913 that it came into posession of the immigrant Jewish family Ružička from Romania, who owned it until the last world war. Ružička was a famous numismatist and it is no coincidence that in 1922 the first gathering of Yugoslav archaeologists was in the villa. During World War II, the Germans confiscated everything, but the villa remained. Today, it is privately owned and is undergoing renovation.